- US voter data traded on hacker forums: researcherson October 22, 2020 at 5:18 pm
A database with information on virtually the entire US voting population has been circulated on hacker forums, opening up the potential for disinformation and scams that could impact the November 3 election, security researchers say.
- Boston Dynamics to give Spot a robot arm and charging stationon October 22, 2020 at 1:37 pm
Boston Dynamics announced that it has developed a robot arm for its “Spot” robot and also a charging station. Both will be available for purchase this spring.
- Why don’t we click on some social media posts?on October 22, 2020 at 1:16 pm
We take the time to read a heartfelt post from a dear friend on Facebook about a struggle at work but aren’t sure what to say, so we don’t comment or otherwise show we read it.
- The myth of electric cars: Why we also need to focus on buses and trainson October 22, 2020 at 1:03 pm
California recently announced that it plans to ban the sales of gas-powered vehicles by 2035, Ontario has invested $500 million in the production of electric vehicles (EVs) and Tesla is quickly becoming the world’s highest-valued car company.
- Tesla posts net profit for fifth straight quarteron October 22, 2020 at 7:40 am
Tesla charged through a summertime auto industry sales slump in the U.S. to post stronger-than-expected net earnings for the third quarter.
- Honda, Arizona reach $5 million settlement over air bagson October 21, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Honda has agreed to a $5 million settlement with Arizona over allegations that it failed to disclose defects in air bags that led to two deaths there, the state’s top attorney said Wednesday.
- iPhone 12 and 12 Pro first impressions: It’s zippier, with an amazing cameraon October 21, 2020 at 7:38 pm
The first thing you notice about the new iPhone 12 and 12 Pro is the different feel.
- Fiat Chrysler expanding online shopping options to include used carson October 21, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Looking for a used car?